FULL TUition assistance
To access the Cyber Force Initiative at no cost please apply for funding through your local workforce center by completing the steps below:
- Create a Connecting Colorado account at http://connectingcolorado.com
- Fill out this form or call the workforce center main line at 719-667-3700. For “Do you know which credential or training program you are interested in?” type “National Cybersecurity Center: Cyber Force Initiative”
- Once you have completed the interest form, you will hear back from a Workforce Navigator in 5-7 business days.
- Your Workforce Navigator will take time to discuss your goals and program options, as well as how your workforce center can assist you on an individual basis.
- Once the Navigator has submitted a funding application on your behalf, you will receive a response in 2-6 weeks (although often sooner).
- Whatever the decision of the workforce center is, please submit a copy to the NCC here
- Upon submitting the above form, you will be emailed a code that allows you to sign up for any and all Cyber Force Initiative courses at no cost.
*Please note: If a student fails to complete a course, they forgo further access to the platform
*If you would like to sign up for courses immediately and forgo tuition assistance, please click here