The National Cybersecurity Center has presented a new employment opportunity.
The Marketing Lead is responsible for the development of webinars, producing podcasts, website administration, and event planning. The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader who supports the Membership and Marketing Manager in providing strategic execution of marketing initiatives.
- Serves as the website administrator.
- Monitors website for functionality and broken pages, links.
- Follow the approval process for publishing content.
- Maintain and update the website platform including plugins.
- Report weekly website metrics from Google Analytics and include audience demographics, behavior, browsers, and devices.
- Lead projects to redesign pages and create process flow.
- Maintain a website development pipeline.
- Support CRM website integration.
- High level of experience with website security controls and methods.
- Schedule and lead website design assessment, redesign, and evaluation meetings.
- Increase website traffic by generating valuable content through input from stakeholders.
- Develop search engine optimization.
- Coordinate and assist with services from outside web design firms as needed.
- Notify and escalate website errors and failures to support.
- Determine webinar objectives.
- Draft webinar run of show and script.
- Select the best platform for the webinar and set-up event.
- Develop webinar timeline.
- Coordinate, schedule, and lead planning sessions with participants.
- Schedule and lead weekly internal webinar planning meeting.
- Coordinate and schedule webinar dates.
- Set-up and manage the registration platform.
- Create email marketing campaigns for webinars.
- Design webinar marketing images for social media and website.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with member and partner communications point of contact(s).
- Schedule and lead tech test with panelists.
- Draft and conduct webinar attendee and panelist post webinar surveys using feedback to make instrumental changes to the webinar program.
- Record and edit webinar, posting to online video platforms.
- Schedule and lead post-webinar internal and panelist debrief.
- Monitor and report registration metrics and attendee information.
- Analyze webinar metrics and report to internal team and panelists.
- Develop podcasts and best format for theme.
- Outline each podcast episode.
- Design podcast creatives.
- Invite participant(s).
- Select the recording platform.
- Schedule and lead planning sessions and recording of podcast.
- Edit podcast.
- Follow the podcast approval process for final edits.
- Post podcast on appropriate channels.
Marketing and Communication
- Leads development, production, and posting of content and communications across a variety of platforms, including social media, email, website, print and digital marketing materials, videos and advertisements.
- Designs and sends e-campaigns for organization.
- Write copy for a variety of communication materials; press releases, newsletters, emails, flyers, slide decks.
- Plan in-person marketing events.
- Support or lead marketing meetings.
- Follow brand and style guidelines.
- Maintain events and editorial calendars.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven work experience as a web designer; Word Press is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain productive working relationships.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong website development experience.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Elementor, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Zoom Webinar, Eventbrite.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Website Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Webinar Production: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19